At Simi Valley Buick GMC, we have always been big fans of the GMC Terrain line of compact SUVs. Really, we love any car that keeps our customers satisfied, but there was something special about the style, safety, and reliability of the Terrain; so, you can imagine our excitement when we learned that GMC was redesigning the Terrain for 2018 with updates to performance, infotainment, aesthetic—just about everything, as a matter of fact.
- A redesigned centralized command console for easier access to all the bells and whistles, from atmospheric controls to audio
- 350 pounds less than the previous model—this means a more precise drive and more efficient fuel economy for you
- A more compact wheelbase for tighter turns and nimbler driving overall
- An intuitive Intellilink infotainment system displayed on a crisp 7-inch screen
- A new Electronic Precision Shift system for easier gear shifting; plus, without the clunky traditional shifter, you get a cleaner and more spacious front seating area
There is so much more to discover under the hood and behind the wheel of the all-new 2018 GMC Terrain! But, some things you need to see to believe, so come on down to Simi Valley Buick GMC today to investigate the new 2018 GMC Terrain.